Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Saturday 31 January 2009

"My Dad Is Back!!" by Megan, Age 11

................................

My Dad Is Back!!

Miserable and tired, lying in hospital,
Yes, still not back at home.

Desperate to arrive back to home sweet home,
And trying hard to walk around.
Days go by and improvement begins.

I was waiting for months and months,
Still no notice or sign.

Beginning a different month, yes it’s Christmas!!
At last he had arrived,
Close to Christmas Eve.
Keeping good care of my dad, and all my family were as happy as a family should be!!


By Megan
Age 11
.................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this peice of writing well done!